Times Record Article Sunday March 17, 2019
Love is in the Air!!!!!
This year we found a way, with the help of Lennox, to give back to our community.
We recently had our “Love is in the Air” Contest managed by www.swtimes.com. They advertised the contest for us and an automated system picked the winner.
Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs Grindle of Barling, AR!!!!! ❤️
They will be receiving a 3 ton 14 seer Lennox Heating and Air system at ZERO cost to them!!!!
We will keep everyone updated as the progression of the installation and they will be announced in the newspaper as well.
For those of you who entered and did not win, keep an eye on your email for exclusive coupons just for contestants. We also have many great financing options with zero down and payments as low as $114/month!
We will continue to find ways to contribute to this awesome community we all live in, because we care.
Thank you for all who participated in our Love is in the Air Contest. We have had so much fun getting to know each one of you, who stayed with us throughout the process, and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Friday March 22, 2019
We had the honor of attending Parrot Island’s Groundbreaking for their new attraction the WaveRider. Parrot Island Water park was a great addition to this amazing city we all live in or near and each year they find more and more ways to improve and add on.
When you speak with Mayor McGill you can feel is passion for Fort Smith and the surrounding area radiate through his words.
Parrot Island uses all Local companies to do their work as noted above, Burton pools and Spa will be the one in charge of this project.
For Smith Chamber of Commerce and it’s Ambassador’s came out to support this awesome new attraction.
With such a tight nit community who wouldn’t want to love fort smith outloud. I know I do!! Every day on a daily basis.
Our Martian had a blast with Pettie the parrot and can’t wait to celebrate his birthday with him on the the opening day of the park.
Remember to always support local businesses in the area and Fort Smith will continue to grow and flourish in only ways that it can. The potential is endless.
Be pro-active get your A/C tune-up to
Help prevent breakdowns
w/ this low price!
Out of this World Madness
Chance to WIN w/ ALL New AC Installs!!!
Come Join the Family!
Whether you’re an employee or a customer, everyone at Martin’s is a family.
We go to local events together, we have company parties.
Martin’s has a full benefits package, dental vision, life insurance, and health insurance.
We care about each-others problems. We celebrate one another’s achievements.
We care about family and allowing Moms, Dads, & Grandparents, to be there for the big moments.
Martin’s has a vacation package for the fun times and sick days for the not so fun times..
Want a job? Go elsewhere. Want a career, family, and team? Come to Martin’s heating & Air!
You can email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Come Join the Family!
Come join the family!
#tbt Throwback Thursday
We recently under went a complete re-branding.We would love your feedback on our new look verses our old look.
Throwback Thursday or #tbt is a trend that started on social media. People usually post pictures of them when they were kids or from a few years before. Recently we completely rebranded our company. The lime green polo shirts and our “Out of this World” Vehicles with our martian were not a part of the early days at Martin’s Heating & Air. We are proud of the progress our company has made in branding, in customer service, and our core values (which you can check out on this website if you’re interested in knowing them.) This was all for you! Our potential customer and our customers, to have a better image and give a better service. or like we like to say, an “Out of this World Experience”
If you want to know more about #tbt or Throwback Thursday check out this blog
If you want to see our new uniforms visit our facebook page by clicking the picture above, and while you’re there don’t forget to like our page 🙂
Throwback Thursday #tbt
We are the Heating and Air Conditioning provider for Home Depot Fort Smith and Home Depot Fayetteville.
- This comes with a certain authority and distinction within our field. Home Depot only allows companies that are the best of the best in many different categories. Including workmanship, ability to provide top notch customer service, and have certified technicians with clean driving and background.
- We also come out to kids day and offer cookies, coloring sheets, and family pictures with your project and our alien trucks. Don’t forget this could be the picture you use to win our 25$ gift card to Taco’s for Life for more information on this check out our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/martinsheatandair/My own kids.
- Shown in the bottom picture love Home Depot Fort Smith Kids Day! They get to build different things each month with their own hands and use real tools. It’s a fun and free family outing to do together. Making memories that will last a lifetime.
- Make sure to stop by sometime and say hi to Cindy. She is known as the sucker lady by all the kids that frequent both Fort Smith Home Depot and Fayettville Home Depot because she always has dum dums on her.She even had a child come up to her at a restaurant and ask her for a sucker because they remembered her from the store. She is a sweet and kind soul that will go above and beyond for anyone she meets.
At Martin’s Heating & air, we install new air conditioning equipment, ductless mini-splits, and duct work in residential homes and light commercial buildings.
During your central Air Conditioning Install
- We provide an “Out of this World experience” from beginning to end. When setting an appointment, you receive a friendly and welcoming voice. from our customer service representative.
- Our comfort specialist will visit your home with a replacement estimate at ZERO cost to you. We have access to many affordable financing options to fit your needs.
- Our installation technicians are highly trained and qualified to provide quality installation. They will go above and beyond and explain how to care for your new systems. They will respect your home by wearing booties to protect your floors and leave your property clean.
- Start enjoying a comfortable home today! Call to schedule an Air Conditioning Install estimate at no cost to you!!!! by calling 479-785-4444
We are also a Lennox Pro-Partner. Check out their website for more details on their great Air Conditioning Systems we could be installing in your home.